One of the top happiest life moments is your wedding. However it is true that, planning a wedding is often stressful for the bride and groom. This is mainly because many couples want it to be perfect since it’s meant to be a memorable day.
However, there are few healthy things that you can do to fight the wedding pressures and avoid a total meltdown. You can loosen up through activities like meditation, spa massage, and a relaxing bath. And the most part, couples can rely on CBD as far as managing wedding stress is concerned.
Can CBD Help with Wedding Stress?
Cannabidiol, widely known as CBD, can help you manage your wedding jitters. It is acclaimed to be a natural remedy for stress or anxiety relief. A market research firm of cannabis found out that 60% of CDB users have used it for the relief of anxiety. People are now turning to CBD to relieve symptoms of stress, according to a report. While pharmaceutical drugs for stress or anxiety can cause side effects, a study says that CBD as a natural approach is safer in reducing anxiety.
Cannabidiol originates from a hemp plant. As a hemp plant, it does not have a psychoactive effect. It will not make you “high” as the other cannabis does, the THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). CBD only contains a low level of THC, which provides healing effects and is presently used for medicinal purposes.
CBD Products that Can Help Manage Wedding Stress
CBD comes in various forms and products that include oils, capsules, drops, teas, vapor, and candies, to name a few. There are also CBD-infused beauty products available that can help a bride relax before the wedding.
The CBD oil, in general, provides you with a feeling of restfulness, bringing a relaxing effect to the central nervous system. This is based on a study.
So the bride and groom can alleviate mental & physical stress associated with marriage prepping by turning to CBD oils. You may take note of these potential benefits:
- Have some drop of CBD oil to your drink for a calming effect
- Applying CBD oil onto your skin can help pain melts away as well as muscle tensions
- The couple can enjoy a mini-spa treatment by rubbing the oil on their shoulders and feet for quick stress relief
CBD Oil Drop
This will help you calm down your nerves when you’re feeling stressed. Fill it half the drop, and this is taken by holding it under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
CBD-infused Beauty Products
They help you manage the other reactions of stress such as body aches, irritated skin, and restless nights as brides and grooms-to-be.
- A roll-on infused with CBD & essential oils will help reduce pain and inflammation. Apply it to your forehead, temples, and neck.
- An alternative to a massage, a blend of CBD oil and other herbs will hydrate and nourish your skin, making it soft and glowing.
- A body lotion made of CBD oil would be of help to the bride for her skincare. By rubbing it on her legs and feet, her sore muscles will be relieved.
Several studies have shown that CBD products have the potential to manage stress. Because of this, it might work for you if you are feeling overwhelmed with your upcoming wedding. However, remember that its effect varies from one person to another, so do thorough research and use it moderately.